FNCA Food Solutions
1. Fresh, locally grown, high quality, healthy (non-GMO) food grown in North Carolina.
2. Providing clean air, clean water and replenished soil all of which are essential to growing healthy food.
3. Seeing that all North Carolinians have abundant food.
4. Farmers receive fair living wages for their products.
5. Encouraging and providing training for young people to learn farming from farming elders and then become farmers using safe, healthy growing methods.
6. Providing young farmers with opportunities to purchase farm land, equipment and hire employees.
7. Exploring alternative ways to farm, i.e., hydroponics, aquaponics, growing in vertical containers.
8. Researching ways to increase crop yields and extend growing seasons